Use the new online accessibility map to find accessible routes, entrances and parking.
Call 607-255-3976 or write email@example.com.
The best staff and faculty in the world choose Cornell University. Diversity has been our defining focus for nearly 150 years. We are committed to an inclusive environment for all faculty and staff, including individuals with disabilities.
We encourage those who need a disability accommodation to apply for a position at Cornell through our Recruitment and Employment Center to contact Laurel Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org. Current faculty or staff members who need a disability accommodation to perform the responsibilities of their position should contact our Medical Leaves Administration office. Comments about our employment policies and practices for individuals with disabilities should be directed to our disability access coordinator team at email@example.com or 607-255-4652.
Vice President of Human Resources and Safety Services
Resources for individuals in need of accommodation
- Guide to disability accommodation at Cornell (pdf)
- Parking and transportation options
- Workplace accommodation policies and FAQ
- Medical Leaves Administration. The Medical Leaves Administration Office administers all employment-related requests for accommodation for individuals with disabilities, including short-term disability, long-term disability, and worker's compensation, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and the New York State Human Rights Act.
Advice on providing accommodation
- Teaching students with disabilities: Resources for faculty
- Guide to planning accessible events at Cornell
- HR policies. Contact Workforce Policy and Labor Relations at 607-254-7232 or firstname.lastname@example.org for consultation regarding employment-related accommodations for individuals with disabilities. WPLR can also assist job applicants with requests for disability accommodations for the employment selection process.
- Managers Toolkit: Leading in a Disability Inclusive Workforce